B.Bus, CA, MAppFin
Chris joined ACG in 2009 and was appointed director in 2012.
Chris has over 13 years experience working with a range of businesses from small to medium enterprises through to large corporates. Throughout his career Chris has worked in and has had experience with providing a diverse range of Financial, Tax and Accounting solutions tailored to a client's specific needs.
During this time he has advised a broad range of clients in some of the following areas;
- Business valuations and due diligence projects
- Business start-ups and restructuring
- Tax minimisation and Asset protection strategies
- Handling of ATO dealings - Taxation Audits, Payments Arrangements and penalty remissions
With an 'end results' focus, Chris has managed to forge strong working relationships with his clients through his dedication and commitment to achieving solutions.
Renowned for his personable and hands on approach, Chris is always happy to assist clients with their taxation and financial needs to achieve their goals.
Chris' extensive range of interests such as investments, business development, music, history, politics and sport, has helped him to attain a broad spectrum of knowledge.
- Bachelor Degree in Business (B.Bus)
- Registered Tax Agent
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accountancy (GradDipCA)
- Masters of Applied Finance (MAppFin)
Click here to download Chris' profile.